OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
LEX 18/GREEN BOX HEATING & AIR 2014 CONTEST
EXPLANATION OF CONTEST RULES
1. The LEX 18/Green Box Heating & Air 2014 Register To Win Contest ("the Contest") is a contest sponsored by WLEX-TV ("LEX 18") and Green Box Heating & Air hereinafter "Sponsors") and subject to these Official Contest Rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter the Contest, fill out the registration form on our website, www.lex18.com. Contestants can register from 10/13/14 through 10/26/14.
3. There will be one (1) winner selected from the registrants. The winner will be selected on 10/27/14. The winner will receive a Bryant Gas Heat Furnace 80% Efficient (does not include code upgrades, residence must be within 30 miles of Lexington, Kentucky, $2300 value - no cash value, equipment must be accessible). The winner will be contacted by WLEX 10/27/14 via phone and/or e-mail. Contact WLEX to arrange to pickup the prize. Prize must be picked up by 11/07/2014. The estimated value of the prize is $2300.
1. Contestants must be at least twenty-one (21) years old, have a valid driver's license and must be a resident of the United States to participate. Contestants must have proof of citizenship (passport or state issued birth certificate along with a photo ID).
2. Illegible or incomplete entry forms will be discarded.
3. The winners will be notified by e-mail and by phone LEX 18. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. Winner may call LEX 18 to claim the prize if they learn their name has been drawn as set out in paragraph 3 above. Neither LEX 18 nor Sponsors shall have any responsibility for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone difficulties.
4. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded the grand prize, the winners must execute a written release of LEX 18 and Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
5. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
6. All decisions of LEX 18 and Sponsors are final.
7. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of LEX 18 and the Sponsors and are final.
8. Winners must show proof of identification, including social security number, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
9. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by LEX 18 and the Sponsors. LEX 18 and Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of LEX 18, Sponsors or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
11. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by LEX 18 and the Sponsors and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
12. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of LEX 18 or Sponsors, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from LEX 18 or Sponsors of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.